With this guide you can flash the original LeEco Firmware on your LeTV 2 (=LeEco Le 2 ). The guide works with LeEco Le 2 X20 3GB + 32GB and Le 2 Pro X20 4GB + 32GB. It will not work with the Version with Helio X25 CPU.
HintPlease note that we will not take any responsibility for anything happened to your device.
Important: Before flashing it is advised to take the backup of data and make sure that your phone battery is charged enough(>50%).
- Download and extract Letv2-Letv2-Pro-Multilanguage-5.6.013S, make sure there is no spaces between all the folders , we suggest to extract it to D:\
- Power on your phone, go to Settings->About Phone, then Tap the “Build number” for 6 times to enable the Developer options , Go back, and Tap the “Developer options”, then enable “OEM unlocking”
- Power off your Letv2 and Letv2 pro, then go to fastboot mode by Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect your phone to your computer, install the adb drivers, make sure your computer recognize your phone. You can find the drivers at Letv2-Letv2-Pro-Multilanguage-5.6.013S\Driver
- Click the flash_all.bat to start flashing your phone, you will see the progress, there will be several ‘OKAY’ message, please wait the progress to finish, it will take about 5 minutes. Until you see the “done!”
6. Unplug your phone, and long press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds to turn on your phone.
Now you have the Official rom on your letv2 and letv2 pro.